The new models, and key considerations for ACO's in choosing the best fit
WEBINAR: Making Sense of
CMS’ New Payment Models
Thursday, August 22, 2019
8:00 am PT I 11:00 am ET
Jegar Jasani, VP Payer Business Development
Erik Fiske, Associate Director of Customer Impact
Within the past few months, CMS has released its most progressive set of payment models yet. These models present substantial opportunity for more than 600 ACOs across the country. However, understanding the nuances and complexity within these models can be challenging – especially when given little up front information from CMS.
Join us for a 2-part webinar series to learn about the CMS population-based payments models and selecting the best option for your ACO – be it Pathways to Success Track A or Global Direct Contracting. Our ACO experts have extensive experience guiding ACOs from inception, to launch, to operations, and will share their insights and perspectives.
In this webinar series, we'll cover:
Part 1: August 22nd
- New CMS population-based payment model options for ACOs
- Important model changes from previous years
- Key considerations for ACOs when evaluating participation options
- Opportunities and challenges for ACOs
- Value of a strategic diagnostic exercise
Part 2: September 19th
- Clarify Health’s strategic diagnostic exercise – How it works
- Case studies: How Clarify Health’s diagnostic is already helping ACOs position for success
©2015-2019 Clarify Health Solutions. All Rights Reserved. 75 Hawthorne St, Floor 20, San Francisco, CA, 94105.